Demat Account – Choice Broking Ltd.
India’s Leading Full-Service Broking Firm
Choice Equity Broking Private Limited is a member of BSE, NSE, MCX, MSEI and NCDEX along with being a depository participant with CDSL. To provide Traders “One Roof” services, we provide:
• Proprietary Trading Platform – Jiffy
• Panel of Expert Research Team
• Regularly engaged by Top Business Channels for Stock Market views
• Free Comprehensive Reports
• Trading / Investment Desk
• Portfolio Management Services
In our commitment towards creating wealth we have been “Nurturing Financial Excellence” for over 2 decades. Come, be a part of this journey.
Why Choice Equity Broking Private Limited is THE Best Brokerage Firm for You ?
• Always Available, Proactive and Keen to Help.
• Service that makes your Investments and portfolio management a Breeze.
Online Demat Account
• Instant and Paperless.
• Think – Register – Start. That’s how simple we make for you.
• In the interest of environment – 100% paperless transactions.
Best Full Service Broker
• We work with the Best in Business.
• Experts who are on top of their game.
• Dedicated to provide you the Best Services & Facilities.
We Abide by All Rules & Regulations
Choice Equity Broking Private Limited adheres to all Regulatory Rules and Compliances. We abide by everything laid down by SEBI so you remain stress-free. As India’s leading Brokerage Firm we aim to lead by example.
Wealth Creation Opportunities
When our Clients praised us
Most Accurate Research Reports in the Market
A combination of intensive analysis, exhaustive research by domain experts produces our research reports i.e. Fundamental Research Reports and Technical Research Reports. Now Invest/Trade in Stock Markets armed with reliable advice.
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange’s Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide NSE circular no NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020, NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020, BSE Notice no. notice no. 20200731-7 dated July 31, 2020 and 20200831-45 dated August 31, 2020, MCX circular no- MCX/INSP/649/2020 dated September 07, 2020, NCDEX Circular no- NCDEX/COMPLIANCE-051/2020 dated- September 03, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.Read More..