Personal Loan – We Are DSA Partner Of Deal Of Loan And One Code, We Provide Banking Service , Regarding Loan,
We HAVE 62 Partner Banks Personal Loan is an unsecured credit provided by
financial institutions based on criteria like employment history, repayment capacity, income level, profession, and credit history. A personal Loan, which is also known as a consumer loan is a multi-purpose loan, which you can use to meet any of your immediate needs.
BENEFIT’S OF Personal Loan
1. Quick Approval – By quick, we mean within 24 hours in most cases!
2. No Need for Collateral – Personal loans are unsecured which means that you don’t have to provide collateral to avail them. This is why it is easier to avail of personal loans as compared to other loans such as home loans, auto loans, etc.
3- 5000 To 5, 00,000 Loan Amount
4. Builds Credit Score – If you have a low credit score or are new to credit, a great way to build your score is by availing of affordable personal loans and repaying them on time. As you pay your EMIs on time along with the pre-decided
interest rate, your credit score will increase.
5. Minimal Documentation and Easy to Avail – One of the biggest advantages of online personal loans is that the documentation requirements are minimal. Loan providers such as Money View And Most Of Bank require just three documents which can all be submitted online. Not only this, but the application process is also quite simple keeping in mind customers’ convenience. These loans can be availed online within minutes and the amount disbursed can range from Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 5,00,000 with repayment tenures of up to 60 months.
Is There a Tax Benefit on Personal Loan? – Unlike home loans, there is no tax benefit on personal loans generally. However, in certain cases, exceptions may be made such as if the loan is being used for home renovation, purchase of assets such as gold or when used for business expansion. However, each of these use cases are subject to different terms and conditions and may not be applicable for everyone.
KYC DOCUMENTS –
- Identity proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
- Address proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
- Bank statement of previous 3 months (Passbook of previous 6 months)
- Two latest salary slip/current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16